Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Secret location photo shoot- more photos.

If you haven't checked out the sneak peak it's here: http://lanagurevichphotography.blogspot.com/2009/03/secret-location-shoot.html

I'm so glad I have time right now to go over hundreds of photos of my co-worker Elaine who has been one of the best models for me! You rock, E! It's hard to believe that the images below are all of the same girl. If you have any questions on post processing, etc please feel free to ask. I'm no expert by any means but i'll try and find the answer for ya! You're more than welcome to leave comments as well.:):) Well enough of yadda-yadda-yadda, on to the photos!











4 comments:

Bobbie Hofer said...

These are great!

Svetlana Yanova said...

Thank you Bobbie!! :)

Brandi Mercr said...

Bow chicka wow wow!!!

Crystal Baker said...

Hello Svetlana,

I am a friend of Elaine's ! You did an amazing job of capturing her in these photo's. I have been following your blog for a few months now & I am amazed at how very talented you are. I want to take up photography in the near future myself & You are definitely an inspiration!

Keep up the great work,

Crystal

PS. Elaine you are beautiful .. xoxox