Thursday, March 26, 2009

Secret location shoot - sneak peak!

I had a nice nap after work and was feeling energized after to get down to some of the photos I've been meaning to edit for about a week now. :) I'm so lucky to have Elaine who is willing to go out with me to different (sometimes weird but most of the time quite unique) places and just play and be herself! She loves being in front of the camera and loves posing - what more can a I wish for??! :)) In a couple of my previous posts I mentioned that we had hit this a-w-e-s-o-m-e spot in the south of Calgary (our special thanks to our friend Carolina who introduced us to this location!! xoxo :)) and had a time of our lives! I picked these couple of photos to edit first and loving them. And of course I have shoe photos...hehe...I just haven't got to them yet, they are on the way. :) Elaine looks gorgeous here! Whatcha think?




No comments: