Wednesday, April 15, 2009

[b]ecker in Calgary?? yeah baby!!!

Hi everyone!! There's a great chance of [b]ecker http://www.beckersblog.com/ coming to teach in Calgary if there's enough interest, he requires 25-30 people per day for his workshop. I am trying to figure out how many of you would be able to come?? The fee would be only $250 per person (I'm guessing it's USD). I think it's an awesome way to network and learn from a professional! Let me know what you guys think. Please feel free to forward it to your friends who might be interested! I'll keep you posted on any updates.

UPDATE: POSSIBLE TIME - FALL, DAYS - TUESDAY AND IF THERE'S ENOUGH INTEREST - WEDNESDAY AS WELL!

Please let me know what your thoughts are about it and thanks a bunch!! :)))

UPDATE: ok so far we have about 14-15 people who would like to attend - that's fantastic!!! Keep it coming!!

No comments: