Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I am determined...

....to get enough sleep every night from now on. For some of you it may not be of importance because you've been going to bed at normal hours anyways...good for you, that's awesome. Unfortunately I've come to realize that if I want to keep functioning well I simply gotta sleep! Anybody ever had this problem?? I always find something to do after Tim's in bed - whether it's reading, chatting, watching TV or editing photos...all of this is important but I've set the limit - no staying up after 10:30. Hope I can stick to it. :) Wish me luck! And you'll see even more smiles from me...haha..:):)

Tim said a funny thing today...he was taking a bath after his swimming class tonight and suddenly this fly flies right into the bathroom and Tim was so startled! :) I think I haven't seen a fly since fall and we've had a couple of +20C days so they're awakening again...We also just watched The Golden Compass and there were spy flies there so I guess that's why Tim got scared..:) I go: Tim, don't be scared, it's only a fly, see how tiny it is?...And I show him with my hands that he is BIG and the fly is liiiiitle...And Tim goes: When I was little I was a fly??? hehe...:):) My baby....

Nity nite!

2 comments:

Art said...

I have never been able to live up to my resolution to get more sleep. The problem is that the only "me" time I have is after 10PM when the kids are asleep. This is when I exercise, work on photos, read or watch movies. I wish there was another way as caffeine is a poor substitute for sleep.

Svetlana Yanova said...

That's how I usually live and I don't like it, because I had been feeling tired all the time...Since this post I actually kept my promise and went to bed no later than 10:30 (well, 10:30 sharp hehe :):))...I feel more energized during the day...But then again May is going to be busy with photo sessions so hopefully I'll be able to keep up..:)