Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer can actually be quite nice! :)

Well what can I say, the past couple of weeks have been really nice!:)) I would love to see more of this gorgeous sun, please please! :) I went to the gym again today and as much as I love it I get a little disappointed that I don't see the results yet. I try and exercise 2-3 times a week at least and practically don't consume any sugar...Plus having a 5-year old in the house you just can't stay still (I know some of you can relate :)) What am I doing wrong? Has anyone gone through anything like that?

I've been going through the photos from our Trash The Dress Session from last week and really liked how this photo came out. I edited it with a mix of Totally Rad Actions , I just love playing with them and test new stuff all the time. I usually don't go that extreme with post processing but I kinda wanted to give this photo a look from an old movie. Hopefully I was successful. :) Let me know in the comment section below this post if you have any questions and if you like/don't like it..(hopefully like!:)))...

wedding,portrait,engagement session


Here's one of many photos of my friend Elaine with her adorable daughter Kaytlin:
portrait

Don't they look super cute?! These two girls are all about play!

3 comments:

Ekaterina said...

I like this photo!!! It reminds me of the black and white photos from my childhood.
As far as the gym thing goes I think you have to be patient, it won't show but then all of the sudden you will be surprised as to how it paid off.

Svetlana Yanova said...

Hey girl, thanks so much for the encouragement! your photos are almost ready btw! yay!

Ekaterina said...

That's great. Yours are too but I don't have too too many. Should I send them to you by e-mail?