Saturday, April 3, 2010

Calgary Wedding Photographer: A Spontaneous Trip to WEM

So today we went to WEM (West Edmonton Mall - the biggest mall in North America for those who don't know :) , totally spontaneous, not planned at all. Just decided in the morning that we want to drive 3 hours to swim in the gigantic pool with waves and slide from a couple of crazy slides (Tim even went on his own!! which scared me A LOT until I saw the look of absolute fun and joy on the kid's face as he flew into my arms from those waterslides). lol :) Btw I'm a chicken and I never lay down when I go down a slide - tooooo scared of speed! I always sit and gradually make my way down. haha :)) And still somehow end up with cuts and bruises. How is that even possible?! Anyway after a 3 hour swim we stopped at Starbucks, had a little coffee and Tim had milk there. What was in that milk that made him dance like that?? :)) haha:) jk He obviously had some tunes going in his head and we had a blast watching him perform. :)

check out the video of Tim dancing (the whole video was shot with Canon 7D, I want to try and play with it more):

No comments: