Saturday, April 10, 2010

Calgary Wedding Photographer: Casting Call for a Vanity Fair Style Shoot

I've been thinking a lot about my photography lately and want to add a little something to my portfolio. I have a few ideas that I would L O V E to try out and on that note I'm looking for 3 STYLISH and RELIABLE couples for a Vanity Fair style photoshoot on June 12th-Jun13th later in the day. The exact time will be communicated to the chosen couples. Preferrably 1 couple should be caucasian, 1 asian and 1 african-american. You have to be easy going and be natural in front of the camera. :) You will get a disk with 10-15 photos and a free 8x10.

Email me at lanaphotography@gmail.com with your photos and a story about your relationship.

Please share the invite with your friends!! :)

No comments: