Thursday, October 1, 2009

A photoshoot minutes before the dust storm.

I feel so bad for not posting in a while, I've just been crazy busy. But I'll make it up to you all!

Deanna and I work together, she's...amazing! I couldn't wait to take photos of her and her family - her husband Mike and daughters Justine and Nicole and a little fella called Kooter (I kept calling him Scooter for like half of the photo session! sorry guys :))), you'll see him in a bit, he's adorable.

Deanna looks stunning!
calgary family photographer

Cute Nicole and Kooter! :))
calgary family photographer

Justine looking like a rockstar!
calgary family photographer

I really like this photo of Mike!
calgary family photographer

How adorable is this little guy?!!
calgary family photographer

Great looking family! Oh did I mention the wind was probably 40 k/hour, so we were trying to work with Mother Nature all right..:) Thank God for hair spray!
calgary family photographer

Lots of luv!
calgary family photographer

We were all happy to play with beautiful fall leaves...good times!
calgary family photographer

My idea of happiness:
calgary family photographer

I had such a great time with you guys, more photos to follow! :))

No comments: