Sunday, October 18, 2009

Gina and Robert: Engaged!

Boy what a great weekend it has been! Chilling with friends listening to the ever awesome Curious George (a great local band!), spending time with family and taking photos of this amazing couple in love!

I couldn't wait to share a couple of my absolute favourites from today's engagement session with Gina and Robert. These two are so cute together!! I was a real pleasure watch them interract and I was honored to capture their love for each other. I will post more as I go through them. :)

It was sooo worth it to carry this huge pumpkin around and take it in and out of the trunk of my car. Love the Thanksgiving/Halloween theme it creates. Plus it was FUN!!! :):):)
Svetlana Yanova, Lana Yanova, engagement photos, Calgary wedding photographer, Prince Island Park, downtown Calgary

Svetlana Yanova, Lana Yanova, engagement photos, Calgary wedding photographer, Prince Island Park, downtown Calgary

No comments: