Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tim Dancing to Single Ladies...:)))

Ok so we went to the car wash and Tim was helping Alex. I was just sitting inside the car doing my usual thing which is taking photos and videos of them.:))) This one cracks me up!! A little preamble here - Tim does this all the time, that is breaks into dancing just because he feels like it. This time he didn't even hear the music as he was outside the car and I was inside listening to the radio. So I'm taking the video and Beyonce comes on with Single Ladies and Tim just starts dancing away without even knowing about the music! It's a must see for sure if you want to get lots of laughs!:)) I love my little guy so much!! He gives me so much joy and so many smiles! Love you, baby!

5 comments:

Elaine said...

This little dude has some sweet moves. Another 'Jammer' for sure. E

Svetlana Yanova said...

:)) oh that's for sure!

Olya said...

He's hilarious! He's gonna be a star in some future show like "So you think you can dance". Sweet boy!

Anonymous said...

Ой, Света, так здорово! Ты, конечно, предупреждала, что Тимошка не слышит музыки,НО! В ЭТО ТРУДНО ПОВЕРИТЬ!!!! :))

Svetlana Yanova said...

haha!!! :))) wasn't it funny??:) That's who we're living with!:)))