Monday, June 8, 2009

One Great Family!

Hey everyone! I wanted to introduce this wondeful family to you - Mary Ann, Gord, Josh and Janel! Mary Ann is my co-worker and we share a wall..:):):) lol...But most of all we share lots of laughs and I was happy to get a chance to meet the rest of her family!

Josh giving me the cool look:

We went to a great location at Bonavista Lake. Now I want to live there!

Josh kept cracking up jokes..haha...everyone kept laughing and I had really hard time keeping the camera still...:)))
Brother and sister...ahhh...:))
Gord and Josh
So much loooove:

Look at these two stunning beauties!

Chilling:

Mary Ann and Gord. So in love....

How hot are those boots???? Janel looked absolutely gorgeous!!

Love this shot of Janel, she looks fantastic!!

Thanks so much you guys!! You are a hoot! I had the time of my life, never laughed so hard thanks to Josh!! :)))) Good times.:)

No comments: