Monday, March 16, 2009

TIm's Birthday Blast!

We had a very special day on Saturday - Tim had a fantastic Birthday party (and I'm still in the process of going through all the photos and videos). His actual birthday was on the 12th of March though. We had Mad Science over (highly recommend) and had a wonderful time watching all the kids sit on the floor with their mouths open looking and listening intently to the Mad Scientist as he performed his tricks. :) So much fun! I'll put up photos tonight /hopefully!/...Tim was enjoying his friends' company and all the new toys that he got, he hasn't even watched TV that much since last Thursday...haha! I gotta have his B-day party more often.:)

I had a busy weekend, too - 3 photo shoots and literally over two thousand of photos to go through, (over 25GB!!), can't wait to post those!
And here's the photo from my baby's party as promised.:))

No comments: