Friday, February 20, 2009

Some sweet deals!

Hello, my friend!

I'm really thrilled that you stopped by to check out the latest updates! Welcome! Feel free to leave comments!

Thought I'd let you know about some sweet deals coming up. And who doesn't like them? I have developed a passion for photography and literally live and breathe it! I do on-location Maternity, Newborn, Kids and Family, Birthday, Boudoir as well as Engagement/Wedding Photos. My clients receive CDs with unique color corrected and enhanced photos ("Digital" package) and there's always an option to upgrade the package to include collages, storyboards, slide shows put to music, albums and professionally printed photos of various sizes. Would you like to have a peace of mind in knowing that you get it ALL? Ask me about "Digital Plus" package! Or may be you would like a photo from your photo session to be blown up to put above your fireplace? I can do that for you!

Refer friends and receive up to 30% off your next photo session* - ask me for details of this incredible offer! Some conditions apply such as you will receive your discount only after your friends' photo sessions* take place or a retainer is received.

Looking for a great deal? Limited Time Offer: Anyone who books a photo session* between February 20, 2009 and March 20, 2009 will receive 15% off the regular price!! The price is locked during this time, after that it is subject to change. Photo session* must take place before June 30th, 2009.

It gets even better!

***Book a Wedding and receive an Engagement Session for FREE***

***Book a Maternity Session and receive Newborn Session 50% OFF***


And remember - it's all about having fun! That's all that matters, right?

*photo session - in this case this would be any Maternity, Newborn, Kids or Family photo sessions.

Thanks so much and hope to hear from you!! Please contact me via email lanaphotography@gmail.com if you have any questions. Please feel free to pass this post on to your friends and family, I would like as many people as possible to take advantage of those offers!

No comments: