Thursday, October 21, 2010

Calgary Wedding Photographer

I just wanted to say thank you guys, for being so patient with me since I haven't been posting much lately.

My family and I just got back from a little vacation out in BC (blog post is coming!) where we had an amazing time, I'll share all the details with you all in a few days..:) I mean who doesn't love British Columbia? Every time I go there I can see why people are sooooo relaaaaaxed there - just look around! You can't rush anywhere because of the narrow winding roads and I feel like the life is much slower there than what we have here in Alberta. Love it.


Here you will see photos of my amazing clients from past weddings! I love them all and I hope you will, too. :) I shoot weddings in Calgary and area and am avaliable for destination weddings as well (mmm...warm beaches!). Please contact me if you would like to book me for your wedding! info@svetlanayanova.com or 403.383.8663.




Can't wait to hear from you!



Cheers,

Svetlana

No comments: