Sunday, August 1, 2010

Calgary Boudoir Photographer: Sexy Miss L :)

I was genuinly surprised to find out it was August already. I mean seriously, where did summer go? What were you guys up to? We have our family visiting from Russia so we're taking them a million different places.:) I grew to love Lloyd Centre here in Calgary for roller skating - what a cool disco place to skate! Tim picked up roller skating and is getting ridiculously good at it. I tell ya that boy learns so fast! You should see him on the rink - he's trying to do tricks and all, and it's his 5th or 6th time on the skates...oh boy!:))

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing this amazing woman who wanted to have boudoir photos done as a gift to her future husband (hint hint all of you brides!:)). We had an amazing time taking photos, her hair was beautifully done by Irina Anderson and make up masterpiece was created by Julia Baranovskaya. Hope you like photos as much as I do!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: