Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Calgary Wedding Photographer: Wednesday

So I've been thinking about starting a weekly blog post lately. The problem is I wasn't not quite sure what it should be about - me personally or me as a photographer. And then I thought why not do both? duh! I've got my camera practically glued to my hand anyways so might as well use that. :):) Also, over the past couple of years of having this blog I have realized I'm not too good with words (to tell you the whole truth I completely suck at expressing my thoughts on paper - I mean the blog posts sound so much better in my head than when I actually post it! Any tips btw?? :)  I greatly admire photographers who not only post awesome photos but make their blogs interesting to read, too. Did I tell you I love reading?? :)

I found this little clip from my fave movie UP 'cause somethimes I feel like this:



Can you say a slight case of ADD? :):) Where was I? Oh yeah, blogging! So I would really appreciate any input from you guys as to what you would like to read from me - photo wise (before and after's in post-processing, photo tips to the best of my knowledge of course! :), etc) or anything more personal. Who will go first? :)

4 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Hey Svetlana, I love all your posts...but maybe to help you start writing about your personal life, maybe add some comments about the differences of life in Russia versus life in Calgary. :) Let us into your daily life, and your own personality will shine through - which should make the writing easier. :D

Svetlana Yanova said...

thanks Rachel!! That's an awesome idea!

Brittany said...

You could just pull a Brittany and add a disclaimer about how horrible the written part is before the actual post ;) No but really, you are a fine writer :) Can't wait to learn more about YOU :)

Svetlana Yanova said...

Thanks Brittany, I have a few ideas on what I could write about, can't wait to do it now..:) I will for sure be adding a disclaimer..haha :)))