Friday, December 12, 2008

Surprise Christmas Photo Shoot

Wow that was a fun Sunday! And the reason I said "Surprise" is because this photo shoot is going to be a christmas present for Darian and Brooklyn's mom and Keith's wife Karrie (shhh...don't say anything!) and I was happy to be a part of it! This family is really amazing, we had tons of fun taking photos at the YMCA gym of the kids playing basketball and then taking some cool "album cover" shots in the back alleys of the downtown. Thanks guys!!










2 comments:

Lloyd said...

Hey Svetlana!

those are some nice photos you took. It looks like it was a lot of fun. Thanks for stopping by and give me a shout if you ever stop by Edmonton. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Svetlana Yanova said...

Thanks so much Lloyd! Your feedback is very valuable to me. I'll make sure and let you know next time I'm in Edmonton. Merry Christmas to you and your family as well!